NIH Grantwriting Program
We work with universities and academic medical centers to mentor faculty in NIH grantwriting in the R and K Series.
The NIH Grantwriting Program is a comprehensive, multi-modal approach to give applicants the best chance of landing an NIH R or K grant.
This approach includes:
- 1:1 mentoring, emphasizing preparatory steps before writing
- Line-by-line editing of Specific Aims page, Research Strategy, and Biosketch; if applicable, Introduction, Candidate Section
- Two full years of access to select virtual grantwriting courses, packed with templates and samples from recent successful applications
- Step-by-step instructions and checklists, with progress tracked in a learning management system
- Reminders and interim deadlines to help pace applicants to deadline
- Access to every-other-week live member Q & A with Dr. Bouvier and colleagues
- After the review, a discussion of Summary Statements and next steps